Here’s what you need to know about registration weekend:
• If you’ve moved since the last election, you must re-register where you live.
• If you are unregistered or need to re-register, you can register on the weekend of 5 and 6 March 2016 by taking your ID to your nearest voting station.
• On this weekend, all voting stations will be open from 8am until 5pm.
• To check whether you’re registered, sms your ID number to 32810.
• If you need assistance registering, call the DA hotline on 0861 22 55 32 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Check if you need to re-register: https://me.da.org.za/